It ‘s the warm period of the year and with it officially opens the wedding season.
The organization of a wedding usually begins a few months earlier and surely you’ve already done most of the preparations. We’re currently thinking about the flowers and especially to your bouquet.
I know, this is one of the best moments of all the preparation and I’m sure that you too can’t wait to go and choose flowers for your wedding and that’s why today I’ll tell you some interesting facts on the bridal bouquet.
The 5 curiosity about the bridal bouquet:
1. For the bouquet my first advise is to choose the seasons flowers, fresh and easy to find. More the bouquet will be simple and more it will be simple take it with you all day. Avoid too scented flowers!
2. The right bouquet has to match to your wedding dress, hairstyle and staging floral that you’ll use in the church and in the location. The same bouquet but in miniature will be led by the bridesmaids, as a flower of the same type will buttonhole of your love and of your fathers.
3. There are all kinds and sizes of bouquet. A rich bouquet is suitable for a simple wedding dress. If you are rather petite opt for a bouquet that doesn’t hide yourself.
4. The bouquet is decorated in different ways. The choices can be among the traditional satin ribbon, lace, beads, string of the baker … in short, everything you can think of. Always remembering the wedding style you’ve chosen to follow that day.
5. The bouquet toss is a beautiful tradition that must not be abandoned. It’s to throw the bouquet from above your shoulders toward your single friends who will try to take it, it’s said that the hit will be the next bride.
If you are loyal to your bouquet you can choose to make prepare a second one for the bouquet toss.